It’s time for a quick trick that will help you safely lose 10 pounds in a short space of time. But first let’s talk about a serious health problem – weight gain with aging. Here is some truths about fat burning foods.
Did you know that runners between the ages of 18 and 50 gain weight at the same rate regardless of the number of miles run per week. The average is 3.3 pounds every 10 years…for a runner. Weight gain as you age is inevitable.
It’s part diet, part exercise, and part gravity. If runners can’t keep weight off by running, what are the rest of us supposed to do? Since we can’t turn off gravity, we going to have to work on the other two.
I have a simple solution that will help you start losing weight safely and naturally. I use it every day. Something to do with healthy eating.
We have a common enemy, everyone that is. That common enemy is processed foods and their condiments. The amount of junk in the form of added sugar in today’s factory-made food, adds to our waistlines, and our western world obesity problem. Life could be so different if we dieted with healthy foods.
It’s one of the reasons I am so passionate about healthy eating.
Let me ask you 3 simple questions:
1. Do you struggle to add green vegetables to your diet?, add some Broccoli, it goes with just about any meal.
2. Do you add unhealthy condiments to veggies? Ketchup, yuk read the ingredients
3. Do you want to lose weight eating healthy food that tastes great?, add a side salad with a little Olive oil
Did you answer “Yes” to any of these questions?
If so, I have a simple solution for you.
And, it’s the exact same solution I use.
Find out exactly what I’m talking about here.
Imagine what it would feel like to lose 5 pounds, 10, 20 pounds.
I remember when I started eating healthy, and lost my first 10 pounds… what an amazing feeling.
– It felt amazing to put on my jeans without struggling.
– The people around me started making comments about how fantastic I looked.
– I was ever so excited about heading to the beach with the family.
Its alright, it’s not your fault. The processed foods that we have been force-fed with for so many years have made it virtually impossible to keep the weight off.
You can read more ideas and tips like the ones above in Mike Geary’s ebook the Fat Burning Kitchen which is packed full of nutrition advice, and healthy lifestyle.